Latest Trends in Digital Marketing for 2019 you Should Know
With rapidly changing technologies and continuously evolving digital trends, it’s a challenge for digital marketers to continuously adapt with new technologies. The knowledge of the evolving digital trend helps them to stay ahead in the market, to gain a competitive edge and to improve the relationship with their existing customers. Digital marketing is certainly the most important aspect for an online business. Brands invest huge money over digital marketing and stay ahead of the competition. Every year, there are new trends emerges that helps marketers to be creative.
Some of the popular digital marketing trends are listed below to help you improve the marketing strategy and gain the anticipated outcome.
- Chatbots – This is Artificial Intelligence technology uses instant messaging to chat in real time with customers or site visitors. Chatbots are responsive, give answers promptly, can recall history and are patient. Chatbots are preferred as outstanding customer service, meeting customer expectations and automating repetitive tasks.
- Programmatic Advertising – This Artificial Intelligence technology uses automation of ad buying so that more specific audiences can be targeted like Real-time bidding or auctions. Being a more efficient and fast automation, it results in higher conversions and lower customer acquisition costs.
- Personalization –Personalization will be in demand in 2019. Personalization includes personalized content, products, emails and much more. With historical data being available like purchase history, consumer behavior and links accessed, content customization is easy. Personalization will mean maximum enjoyment with minimum search time.
- Micro-Moments – As the time spent on smartphone is on rise, this is changing the way people reach out for shopping and other activities. As people take instant decision on what to eat, where to go, what to purchase, Micro moments is one thing each marketer should know about. If one wants to take advantage of micro moments, one should be where people go and search at a moment’s notice like Google, Google maps, YouTube, amazon, binge etc.
- Voice Search – Siri, Alexa and Google are great examples of Voice Search. Voice search plays an important role in providing all the information through audio content. An artificial intelligence technology, many brands are using voice search in their digital marketing strategies and cater to value based content to their customers.
- Social Media Stories – It is important for marketers to consider the “Stories” in their digital marketing strategy. Since story disappear after a set period of time, this is a great opportunity for marketers to make use of fear of missing out opportunity.
2019 will see lots of Artificial Intelligence technologies emerging and making its presence known. To stay ahead in the competition, one must learn to create custom conversational content to share with better targeted audience.
“Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.” Need SEO Services